![]() |
| Lucy & Major Playing Tug-of-War |
One of my favorite toys to give Lucy is Dentley's Large Center Cut Stuffed Femur Bones. You can find them at Petsmart for less than $10, and they last forever! They are real bones that you can get either stuffed or non-stuffed. Of course Lucy loves the stuffed ones because she has to work to get to the stuff on the inside. This one bone can keep her busy for hours and hours, which is the main reason why I buy these. While I am at work during the week, I like to give Lucy something to chew on so she doesn't get bored during the day. I first found out about these from my friend/coworker, Jay, who gave me one of these as a Christmas present for Lucy. Jay and his wife have 4 (and at one time 5) dogs, and I have definitely learned a thing or two from them!

Another one of Lucy's favorite toys is the Kong Extreme. The best thing about this toy is how durable it is. Even Lucy was not able to destroy this toy. I buy the Kong treat refills that are inserted in the middle. This also keeps Lucy busy chewing as she tries to get the treat out. The only negative thing about this toy is that the refills can be a little pricey. The pack of 12 refills is almost $12, which isn't really that bad but can sure add up quickly. My sister actually gave me this one, as her dogs have so many toys!


No comments:
Post a Comment