I would say owning a dog definitely keeps things interesting! For me, having Lucy is kind of like having a child. You have to watch them at all times; otherwise they are bound to get into things they aren't supposed to. It's just in their nature! I was reminded of this on Saturday.
I went over to my friend Colin's house this weekend, and of course I brought my little LuLu with me (I bring her everywhere I can). His parents have a beautiful house (and guest house) with a pool, hot tub and gazebo, pond, and fenced in back yard. They also have a bee farm and chickens in the front yard. On Saturday afternoon, we were sitting under the gazebo when Colin asked me where Lucy was. She was nowhere to be found. He had an inkling that something was not right. He ran out to the front yard, and when he didn't come back I also went out front to see what was going on.
| Colin & Lucy |

Colin did end up getting Lucy when she chased a chicken under the front porch. He put her inside, but that wasn't the end of it. There were feathers everywhere, and at least two chickens were missing! Luckily the chicken ended up coming back the next day. I guess they were hiding out in the woods in the meantime. Needless to say I learned that my dog likes to chase chickens. :-)
![]() |
| She is so vicious! ;-) |

No comments:
Post a Comment